Get an unsecured business loan of up $550,000 from Gokapital
Unsecured Business Loans
Whether you’re looking to expand, purchase inventory, hire more employees, or refinance existing debt, our unsecured business loans can help your business grow.
Our program provides qualified borrowers with affordable terms similar to bank financing. Our unsecured loans are aimed at businesses that don’t want to risk their assets or don’t have any collateral to put up for the loan.
Got Questions? Give us a call at 1-866-257-2973
What is an Unsecured Business Loan?
An unsecured business loan is a funding solution that is issued and supported based only on the creditworthiness of the borrower and does not require any business or personal property or collateral to secure the loan. These types of loans require the borrower to show a good credit score, excellent financial history, and sufficient cash flow.
Gokapital offers three types of business loans; Small business term loans, Business Lines of Credit, and Merchant Cash advance.
When banks say no, we say yes!
Once your documents are received, our loan consultants will review them and issue approval within 3 business days
Let GoKapital’s program contribute to your business success GoKapital’s Loans are the Solution!
This program is a better alternative to a bank loan, with minimal documentation and a quicker process
With an unsecured business term loan from GoKapital, you can access up to $5,000,000 in working capital. Numerous banks have stopped offering loans after the nation’s credit crisis, and they will typically require an individual credit score of 700 and substantial collateral. This makes it very difficult for most business owners to qualify for a loan.
See why GoKapital’s unsecured business loans are different
- We offer the best alternative for small and medium-sized companies who need funding to handle unexpected expenses or simple need immediate access working capital.
- We also offer financing options for business owners that do have collateral, including real estate, equipment, and machinery.
How To Apply for an Unsecured Business Loan with GoKapital?
Fill the loan application form with basic details like your name, social security number, business tax identification number, business location, and any other essential information regarding your business.
Submit the documents that will be used to assess your business’s financial health as well as your identity. Some of the documents include your government-issued ID, and a statement showing your business’s credit card transactions.
After completing the loan request form and providing the necessary documentation, a loan specialist from GoKapital will approve the advance.
Take a look at some of the features that our cash advance program has for you:
- Rates From: 5.9%
- Payments: Monthly
- Terms: 1 to 5 years
- Loan Amounts: $20K – $5M
- Pre-payment Penalties: None
- Time to Fund: 7 business days
- Time in Business: 2 years
- Annual Gross Revenue: $240K
- Credit Score: 680+ (Experian)
- Bankruptcies: Over 7 years ago
- 1 year of personal tax returns
- 2 years of business tax returns
- 6 months of business bank statements
- Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet (for requests over $150K)
Benefits of Getting a Merchant Cash Advance
Pros and Cons of Unsecured Business Loans
- Fast funding
- Fast approvals
- No Collateral Required
- We fund even with tax liens
- Minimal documents required
- Nearly all credit-types acceptable
- Minimal underwriting and due diligence
- The entire process can be handled online
- The funds are wired directly into your business account
- May stress cash flow
- Short repayment terms
- Interest is not tax deductible