Buy a Residential or Commercial Property in The USA
At GoKapital provide financing for foreign nationals.
Our foreign national residential loan programs feature low documentation with quick, easy approval.
We are foreign national loan experts and offer loan programs specially designed for foreign nationals that streamline and expedites the loan process.
Documents Required for Loan Approval
Documents Required for Pre-Approval:
- Completed Foreign National Loan Application Click Here to start your application
- Copy of Identification, Passport, and/or Driver’s License
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (if applicable)
- Proof of Address
- Any cable, electric, or water bill under your name that shows current address where you are living
- If Self-employed or Owner of the Company:
- Last Two (2) Years of Personal Tax Returns
- Year to date personal financial statement prepared by your accountant
- Last (2) Years of Business Tax Returns
- Year to date business financial statement prepared by your accountant (Profit & Loss)
- If Employed:
- Last Two (w) Years of Personal Tax Returns
- Last Two (2) Pay Stubs
- Name, Telephone, Email of person who will give information from your current job. This individual must complete a verification of employment.
- Copy of Last Three (3) Months of Bank Statements for all accounts both inside your country and outside (if applicable) wherever assets can be sourced.
Documents Required for Final Approval
- Copy of Fully Executed Sales Contract
- Copy of Checks and/or Transfers
- Given to Seller as payment for the property
Residential Loans for Foreigners
Types of programs
- Fixed loans for 30, 20, and 15 years
- Adjustable mortgages in rate for 1, 3, 5, and 7 years type of property
- Single family residences
- Country houses
- Luxury condos
Types of Payments
Customers can choose between two different payments:
- Principal plus interest
- Interest only
- NO penalties for prepayment
- Customers can pay the entire loan or make additional payments without any penalty
- Clients can choose to close the loan under the figure of Corporation
- Limited Liability Company or Personal Title