GOKAPITAL PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
GoKapital recognizes that privacy and data security are important concerns to every user and every business. We understand that you are entrusting us with your personal information, accordingly, GoKapital has created this Privacy & Security Policy in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The Privacy & Security Policy below discloses our practices regarding information collection and usage solely for the website and service located at www.cnfexchange.com (the “Service”).
By using or accessing the Service, you signify your agreement to be bound by our Privacy & Security Policy. If you do not agree to this Privacy & Security Policy you may not access or otherwise use this Service.
GoKapital stresses its privacy and security standards to protect and provide security for your account information and other data. We have implemented the necessary physical, technological, and financial controls to ensure your personal financial information is safe and secure. We constantly re-evaluate our privacy and security policies and change them as necessary to adapt to new privacy and security threats.
- Personally Identifiable Information that We Collect
- Non-Personal or Aggregate Information that We Collect
- Information Usage
- Your Disclosure in Public Forums
- Other Websites
- Communications with GoKapital
- Your Data is Secure
- Login and Password Authentication
- Opt-out Process
- Discontinuation of Service
- Terms of Service
- Changes or Updates to this Privacy and Security Policy
- Contact us if you have any Questions or Concerns
- Effective Date
1. Personally Identifiable Information that We Collect
We do not collect personally identifiable information from you on the Service unless you voluntarily provide it to us. You are required to submit certain personally identifiable information when you register on the Service, and at times in connection with the posting or retrieving of financing requests. The personally identifiable information which you may provide to us could include your name, email address, physical address, credit card number, and other personal information.
2. Non-Personal or Aggregate Information that We Collect
When you access our Service, we may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from you, such as IP host address, web pages viewed, browser type, referring website, usage and browsing habits on the Service and similar data. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of financing requests in a particular region or having particular characteristics).
In addition, we will collect non-personal other business information about the financing that you are seeking to obtain or provide.
3. Information Usage
When a financing request is posted to the Service your personally identifiable information is not disclosed to the other users until you select to disclose it. We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
- We will use personally identifiable information to operate the Service and to provide you with the services that you have requested, such as in connection with posting a financing request.
- We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your inquiries or to send you emails from time to time.
- We may permit our vendors and subcontractors to access your personally identifiable information, but they are only permitted to do so in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the Terms of Service or policies for the Service.
- We may transfer your personally identifiable information in connection with the sale, merger or change of control of GoKapital or the division responsible for the services with which your personally identifiable information is associated.
Business information (such as details of a financing request) will be handled in the same manner as personally identifiable information described above. Non-personal or aggregate information may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
4. Your Disclosure in Public Forums
You should be aware that information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly assessable forum, chat room or otherwise online may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
5. Other Websites
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third party web sites from within the Service. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third party sites. When you link away from our Service, you do so at your own risk.
6. Communications with GoKapital
By providing your email address to us, you expressly consent to receive emails from us. We may use email to communicate with you, to send information that you have requested or to send information about other products or services developed or provided by us or our business partners, provided that, we will not give your email address to another party to promote their products or services directly to you without your consent or as set forth in this policy.
You expressly agree that we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to us without compensation and for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services using such information.
7. Your Data is Secure
Your security is one of our top priorities and is taken very seriously. We utilize industry-standard encryption via an SSL certification for storage of your information and have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and GoKapital or information stored on the Service or our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties, such as hackers, and your use of the Service demonstrates your assumption of this risk. That said, we have implmented the following security measures to ensure your data is protected:
- We use a combination of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect GoKapital accounts and systems from unauthorized access.
- GoKapital is managed from a dedicated server using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. Utilizing this technology provides a private and secure transmission of files over the internet. Information exchanged with an address beginning with ‘https’ is encrypted using SSL before transmission. You can verify GoKapital’s use of the SSL when you see the URL starting with the letters ‘https’. GoKapital is built with better than most banking security, utilizing 256-bit encryption. Most other financial organizations utilize only 128-bit encryption.
- GoKapital can detect and prevent unauthorized behaviors and is monitored daily for unauthorized activities. GoKapital is also audited in regular intervals by antivirus software and files are backed up in case of unforeseen events.
- Our databases are protected from general employee access both physically and logically. Only those personnel who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personally identifiable information.
- GoKapital maintains policies and procedures that provide for the proper physical security of workspaces and records.
- All information is stored in an encrypted database, and all backup is encrypted with different keys. Furthermore, physical access controls are enforced at all times.
8. Login and Password Authentication
The authentication process takes place when you log into your account, the two key components of which are your Login ID and Password. With regards to passwords, we recommend that you change your password periodically. It is recommended your password is at least 6-8 characters in length and contain at least one number. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Login ID and Password. You may not provide these credentials to any third party. If you believe that they have been stolen or been made known to others, you must contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a change.
We are not responsible if someone else accesses your account through information they have obtained from you or through a violation by you of this Privacy and Security Policy or GoKapital Terms of Service. If you have a security related concern, please contact us at support@gokapital – we will work closely with you to ensure a rapid and personal response to your concerns.
10. Opt-out Process
To opt-out of any future promotional messages from us, you should send an unsubscribe request to us at support@gokapital. However, to opt-out of all messages from GoKapital, you must also terminate your account on the Service as set forth in the Terms of Service.
We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. However, we are not responsible for removing your personally identifiable information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided with your information in accordance with this Privacy & Security Policy or your consent.
11. Discontinuation of Service
When your account is terminated, either at your request or by GoKapital, your data will be permanently removed from our primary production servers and further access to your account will not be possible.
12. Terms of Service
This Privacy & Security Policy, and the use of the Service, is subject to our Terms of Service.
13. Changes or Updates to this Privacy & Security Policy
We reserve the right to modify this policy from time to time without notice and you are responsible for periodically reviewing the most current version on this website. Your continued use of this website will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the updated Privacy & Security Policy.
14. Contact us if you have any Questions or Concerns
We continuously test our systems and processes to ensure security is maintained to the highest standards. Please feel free to contact us at support@gokapital if you have any additional questions, comments, concerns or feedback regarding this Privacy & Security Policy.
15. Effective Date