Getting a business loan FAQ
Located in Coral Gables, a major commercial district of Miami, Florida, GoKapital helps entrepreneurs obtain business loans nationwide. Our team of financial advisors offer free consultations and guide you in successfully obtaining working capital. Also, our loan application process is easier and quicker than going to your local bank, and gets you better rates and faster funds.
- With just 1 simple application, you can pre-qualify for up to 50 business lending programs. We make it fast and easy for you to obtain a loan, so you can focus on growing your business. GoKapital offers your business high approval rates, fast funding times, and expert financial guidance. Getting a business loan
With GoKapital, you can apply for a number of business lending options, including :
- Small Business Loans
- SBA Loans
- Short-Term Loans
- Commercial Real Estate
- LoansBusiness Lines of Credit
- Merchant Cash Advances
- Asset-Backed Loans
- Equipment Financing
- Invoice Factoring
- Franchise Loans
- Business Acquisition
- Loans Business
- Loan for Latinos Small Business
- Loans for Women
By completing a simple loan application, you are instantly pre-qualified for business loan eligibility. Best of all, our variety of funding programs virtually guarantee that you will get approved for a loan. Some of the factors we consider are the following:
- How long have you been in business?
- What are your average monthly sales?
- Do you have business assets or personal collateral?
- What is your credit score?
Your GoKapital Financial Advisor is ready to help you 5 days a week, and can be contacted via:
- Telephone: Call 1-866-257-2973 to have your questions answered
- Office Consultation: Schedule an appointment, and visit our office at 2150 Coral Way, Suite 1B, Miami, FL 33145
- E-mail: Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and a Financial Advisor will respond within 24 hours
Our on-line application will ask you for basic business information, such as your requested loan amount, type of business, and proposed use of capital. Once a financial advisor has reviewed your loan application, we will go over your funding options and help you prepare any additional documents. Getting a business loan.
We understand that entrepreneurs need capital to get started, which is why we have several financing options for start-ups and growing businesses.
One of the many benefits offered by GoKapital is its multiple financing programs. With over 50 lending options for your business, you can qualify for a loan even if you have bad credit, no collateral, or only a few months in business.
GoKapital uses high-grade, 256-bit data encryption (also used by major banks) to keep your information safe. We take all measures to protect user information and activity because keeping your data secure is our top priority.